The Interesting Design Concept- COOL HUNTING
A design concept is the idea behind a design. It shows one’s plan on solving the design problem in front of you. It’s the underlying logic, thinking, and reasoning for how you’ll design a website.
We can think of design concepts in two ways.
- Verbal – the verbal parts of the concept might be words used to describe the design. Verbal concepts tend toward the abstract. They’re focused on the message that the design is to communicate.
- Visual – the visual parts of the concept might be a specific image or color scheme. It might be an idea to use circles prominently. Visual concepts tend to be a little more concrete. They should come from the verbal part of the concept. Visual concept are focused more on the how to convey the message of the design.
Good Communication Happens By Design
Cool Hunting is update on ideas and products in the intersection of art, design, culture and technology. In early 1990s cool hunting is a term coined that refers to a new breed of marketing professionals, called cool hunters. Their job to make observations and predictions in changes of new or existing cultural trends.
Cool Hunting is a website for creative professionals to find new and inspiring stories and videos from a wide range of categories that includes art, design, style, technology, music, food and travel.
Made By Breath
Michaela Tomiskova, a Czech designer crafts elegant and modern lamps by combining glass, crystal and electricity. The 2011 Prague AAAD graduate uses her eccentric use of materials to give new life to traditional production. Her production collaborate two national glass-works and each focus on different forms of production. The Made by Breath is more art than lighting. It is very beautiful specially when lit. The Made by Breath collection pays tribute to two different styles of Czech craft heritage.
The collection shows an astonishing combination of crystal and glass with electricity. It produces an unusual fashion by using usual materials.
Thank you for reading my post!
- Design Concepts. Design Concept. Retrieved June 12, 2012, June from http://www.designconcept.com/
- Cool Hunting. Cool Hunting. Retrieved June 12, 2012, from http://www.coolhunting.com/
- Cool Hunting. Made by Breath. Retrieved June 12, 2012, from http://www.coolhunting.com/design/made-by-breath.php
- Wikipedia. (2011). Design. Retrieved June 12, 2012, from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Design.